Sunday, March 8, 2009

Disneyland 2009








We just got back from Disneyland. It was my first time and Nick had not been since he was a little kid. We took Nick's mom Luan with us to help with the kids which ended up being more help than we realized when Jaydyn got the flu the first day, but this didn't stop our trip from being a blast. What a magical place. Nick called me Disneyland Hitler because I wanted to make sure we got through both parks. He was even teaching the kids how to salute me. We stayed at Dolphin's cove in Anaheim with 4 days in Disneyland and the other 3 days to swim, shop and enjoy each others company.

1 comment:

Casey and Diana said...

FUN! I'm glad you put pictures up. I love the one with Seth freakin out at the on the ride. ha ha. I agree with you it's such a magical place! I wish I could live there it really is the happiest place on earth. I', glad you guys had fun. Poor little Jaydyn though I didn't know she had gotten then flu that sucks.